5 / 100
50 / 39
2.5 / 0.4
A heavy anti-materiel rifle that can only be fired whilst standing still.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Default YL Anti Materiel ammo removes additional plating and deals an extra hit to target and other nearby enemies via explosive damage
- Alternative Accelerator SC ammo gains damage over range and ricochets/penetrates multiple times
- Deals double damage to bosses
- Deals additional damage to turrets/plating
- Very high reserve ammo for its weapon type
- One of the most accurate weapons in its class
- High recoil with low control
- Slow reload
- Reduced ammo pickup
- Can only be fired whilst stationary
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Between its innate plating damage perk and explosive ammunition, the Yoko-Lagann can strip off 4+ Plating in a single hit.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Given the weapon's reliance on standing still in order to fire, the Tac Grip Upgrade Attachment (reduced recoil whilst stationary) is very useful; the reduced recoil means faster recovery and less time between (accurate) shots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name and design of the weapon is a reference to the anime Gurren Lagann and the superconducting rifle wielded by one of its major characters, Yoko Littner