16 / 40
15 / 33
2.5 / 0.4
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Large magazine capacity and high rate of fire
- Incendiary rounds reliably inflict Burn damage
- 10% chance to gain a temporary healing buff on kills
- Quickly loses accuracy while firing
- Very poor against shields and heavily-armored enemies
- Poor maximum ammo
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Can be very powerful with items/modules that require large projectile counts to be effective, such as Uranium 235 and the Heavy Gunner's Ultrashot talent
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Battle Hymn is based on the Atchisson Assault Shotgun, perhaps better known as the AA-12 or Auto Assault-12.
- The gun's name as well as Module 1 name are both references to heavy metal band Man-o-war, that has songs named 'Battle Hymn' and 'Fighting the World'.